Credits: 15, completed with minimum grades of C
Focuses on the management and communication skills necessary for working professionals in the fire and emergency services industry.
- Working professional (i.e., non-degree-seeking) in the fire and emergency services industry.
- Experience or certification in fire or emergency services.
- An associate's (A.A./A.S.) degree in a related subject area.
Back to Top
- FES 3015 Principles of Fire and Emergency Services Management, 3 credits
- FES 3815 Command and Control at Catastrophic Fire-Rescue Incidents, 3 credits
- FES 3823 Fire and Emergency Services Integrated Operations, 3 credits
- FES 4003 Fire and Emergency Services Administration, 3 credits
- FES 4585 Fire Prevention Organization and Management, 3 credits