Emergency Medical Services Management
Hours: 15 credits with minimum grades of C
This certificate program focuses on the management and communication skills necessary for working professionals in the emergency medical services industry.
- Students must be working professionals (i.e., nondegree-seeking) in the emergency medical services industry
- Students must have experience or certification in fire and/or emergency services
- Students must have an associate's (AA/AS) degree in a related subect area.
- FES 3015 Principles of Fire and Emergency Services Management (3 credits)
- FES 3284 Management of Emergency Medical Services (3 credits)
- FES 3285 Advanced Leadership Issues in Emergency Medical Services (3 credits)
- FES 3823 Fire and Emergency Services Integrated Operations (3 credits)
- FES 4224 Management of Mass Casualty Incidents (3 credits)